Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+254 726 048 275
One Day Excursion to David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Giraffe Center and Bomas of Kenya for USD100 per person
David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
Where you come close to elephant calves! Daphne Sheldrick as part of the David Sheldrick Conservation Foundation rehabilitates baby elephants and other wildlife here at her home just outside of Nairobi National Park. These babies have lost their mothers to poaching, death, injuries, on getting lost in the wild or other tragedies. Daphne and her dedicated staff raise them to be released back into the wild when they are ready. It’s worth visiting and witnessing humanitarian care to the wildlife and the heart it takes to care. They charge a small entrance fees instead you can buy a souvenir or donate for the conservation.
This education center gives you an opportunity to get up close and personal with Rothchild giraffes. The center provides what is felt as the very best place to begin or end your safari or if in a conference or transit, it’s worth coming close to wildlife from the bustle of the city where you feed giraffes with your own hands and have the closest touch. Other animals include the tortoise, warthog and parrot.
Bomas of Kenya
Bomas of Kenya offers Kenya in miniature! It is a must visit to all visitors. Situated 10km from Nairobi city center, and about 1 km past main entrance of the game-filled Nairobi National Park, Bomas of Kenya, lets you see the wonderful diversity of cultures that make up this fascinating country. At Bomas different aspects of Kenyan culture are displayed including living styles, crafts, music and dancing.
The word Bomas was derived from “Boma”-a Swahili word for enclosed homestead and there are now many different “Bomas”, each one representing one of Kenya’s major ethnic groups.
You cannot afford to miss the most exciting traditional dances and acrobatic show which start at 2.30pm to 4.30pm during weekdays and 3.30pm to 5.15pm weekends and public holidays.
Rate Includes-Transport and all entrance fees
Other places to visit within Nairobi not included in this Itinerary
• Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) @USD10
• Nairobi National Museum @USD15
• Carnivore restaurant @USD30
• Nairobi Snake Park @USD15
• Karen Blixen Museum @USD15
• Nairobi safari walk @USD25
• Nairobi Animal Orphanage @USD25
• Nairobi National Park @ USD80
A good and educational study African tour and Great for Family and fun out day in Nairobi before and after safari in Kenya!!!
• Pick up from the hotel at 09.00am and drive to DSWT.
• David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust 11am-12pm
• Giraffe Center 12:15 -1:15pm
• Lunch break 1:30-2:20pm
• Bomas of Kenya 2:30 -4:30pm then drop off at the airport/hotel
• If interested in Nairobi National park we recommend that you be picked up from the Hotel at 6am, start game drive at 6:30am and proceed with the rest of program thereafter.